A big applause for the nominees and a huge CONGRATS for the winners! Here they are!!
Best Theoretical Contribution
- Shallow Gamification: This article experimentally dissociates the psychological impact of framing versus game mechanics, when presenting a serious activity as a game.
Best Technological Innovative Contribution
- Playbrush: A smart hardware device that transforms conventional, manual toothbrushes into gaming controllers – so kids and young-at-hearts can play fun & instructional mobile games while brushing their teeth. @
Best Technological Development Contribution
- eMee: Offering gamification solutions coupled with advanced big data analytics and SMAC technologies, eMee is ushering in true enterprise digital transformation in some of the most exciting organizations worldwide. @
Best Non-Software Innovation
- Binnakle: The first game to find new solutions to any challenge inside companies. Binnakle represents an expedition that guides the participants, called Explorers, to innovation through the 4 phases of creative thinking.
Best Gamification Guru
Gamification & Marketing Award
Gamification & Social Impact Award
- Community PlanIt: Community PlanIt (CPI) is an online, social game that engages communities in local planning. Its goals are to increase the number and diversity of participants in the planning process, cultivate civic learning among players, and provide better data to planners about stakeholder views. @
Gamification in Education Award
- The Fight for Scientia Terra: Increase student engagement and passion for the sciences through quests triggered via Augmented Reality. All quests are submitted at the Battlegrounds and a real battle occurs where they defeat enemies based on work quality and success rate. @
Gamification in Health Award
- 150 Lives: Use of gamification to engage with and motivate clinicians to improve sepsis care in British Columbia. The campaign asked participating teams to report every time a sepsis protocol was followed to treat severe sepsis or septic shock. Every 5 sepsis cases entered online saves 1 life. @
Enterprise Gamification Award
- Pernod Ricard – Ricardo: the first virtual employee who defies our Managers to become the ideal Pernod Ricard Manager. Gamification based experience that challenges people management abilities, energizes participants towards employee engagement and makes them compete to be the best Pernod Ricard Manager. @
Gamification in Retail Award
- TrueBlue Badges by JetBlue Airlines: JetBlue is one of the largest low-cost airlines in America and was looking for an IT system that would fuel the relaunch of TrueBlue, their loyalty program. True Blue Badges is what happened! @JetBlue
Thank you to all the team that made possible the event!! See you all next year in Gamification World Congress 2016!! #GWC16